impressive Ingredients List :- Kantkari,Yashtimadhu,Vanpasha,Karakat Sringi,Pipli,Talish,Lavang,Loban,Bol,Pushkarmool, Barangi,Som,
Importance For Every Ingredient:-
1)Kantakari:- is beneficial for the management of respiratory problems like cough and asthma due to its expectorant property. It helps to release mucus from the respiratory passages and prevent asthmatic attacks.
- Cough and Cold.
2) Yashtimadhu :-This one of the trusted herbal medicine for cold in India may attenuate the inflammation of bronchi. Additionally, it may soothe the respiratory tract and this helps is reliving bronchitis. Moreover, it may help to reduce a cough and thus lowers the chest congestion in Asthma patients.
3) Vanpasha :-here was a significant inverse correlation between the age of children and rate of cough alleviation and suppression by violet syrup. This study showed that the adjuvant use of violet syrup with short-acting β-agonist can enhance the cough suppression in children with intermittent asthma.
4) Karakat Sringi:-
10) Pushkkar Mool:-
- Respiratory Support. Promotes normal breathing and clear airways, while helping to remove excess kapha (water) from the respiratory tract.
- Lung Health. A rejuvenating tonic, this plant nourishes lung tissue and protects lung health.
- Heart Health.
11)Bharangi :-is a one of the common herbs used in the treatment of common cold, chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, cough and other chronic respiratory problems. It is also an excellent dry cough home remedy. It is also used by Ayurveda for relief from fever and hyper-pyrexia
12) Som :- It is sometimes used as a stimulant, and in Ayurvedic medicine its tea is used as medicine for colds, coughs, bronchitis, asthma, and arthritis.
Why Bronkhosol Syrup :-
- Relieves the throat irritation
- Dry Cough
- Smoker’s cough, in acute & chronic bronchitis
- Whooping cough
- Allergic cough & cold
- Effective in throat irritation
- Asthmatic cough
- Safe & Effective cough syrup for all kind of cough