Sale!

Fairness Cream

Rs.75.89

  • Herbal Fairness Cream Benefits For Skin:-
  • To look fairer
  • To make skin glowing, Soft and Supple
  • Scars
  • Stretch Marks
  • Dark complexion of the skin
  • Hyper Pigmentation
  • Controls melanin
  • To remove scars and stretch marks & black heads
SKU: Fairness-02 Category: Tags: ,
  1. Fairness Cream :- Make your skin visibly fairer
  2. Fairness cream is a combination of well known herbs for skin like haldi, chandan, gulab, aloe vera
Brand
  • Vedankur
Model Name
  • “Fairness Cream
Quantity
  • 25 gm
Applied For
  • Daily Care, Radiance & Glow, Skin Brightening
Organic Type
  • Natural
Ideal Usage
  • All Day
Ideal For
  • Women, Men
Type
  • Cream
Container Type
  • Tube

Impressive Ingredients List:- Chandan, Gulab Ka Phool,Neem,Gwarpatha, Genhu, Vishni Priya

Chandan :- 6 fantastic things sandalwood can do your skin that we bet you didn’t know about

  • It has anti-ageing properties
  • A cure for pimples and acne
  • It removes scars and softens the skin
  • It has anti-tanning properties
  • It can save your skin from prickly heat
  • Sandalwood can treat eczema

Gulab Ka Phool:- Soothes skin: The natural oils found in roses help retain moisture in the skin. This results in your skin feeling smooth and soft. The sugars in rose petals especially benefit those with sensitive skin. … Helps fight acne: The anti-bacterial properties found in rose makes it amazing for fighting acne and breakouts.

Neem:-The many benefits of neem for skin and hair

  • Treats acne. The antibacterial properties of neem fight acne-causing bacteria, which helps in the treatment and prevention of acne. …
  • Pacify irritated skin. …
  • Fight signs of ageing. …
  • Tackles blackheads and whiteheads.

Aloe vera Importance In Ayurveda:- has always remained one of the most important and most used plants in folk medicine. The healing benefits of aloe vera were recognized by most famous ancient civilizations including Indians, Chinese, Greeks and Romans.

Aloe vera is also known as ghrita kumara in Sanskrit, contain transparent gel that is made of 96% water. The other 4% contains 75 different known substances that include Vitamins A, B, C, and E; 

Benefits of Aloe Vera for Skin
  • Aloe vera acts as a moisturiser. Aloe moisturises the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it is perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. …
  • It helps fight sunburn. …
  • It fights ageing. …
  • It fights acne. …
  • It may help reduce stretch marks.

How to used:- Gently massage on the face, hands, neck & arms

Shopping Cart