GROVIT SYRUP :- A natural way to boost Appetite & Restore Health
|Maximum Shelf Life||
Impressive Ingredients List :- Shatavari, Ashwgandha, Giloy,Arjuna, Vidarikenda,Kharati,Triphala, Pushkar mool,Safed Musli, Kasni, Makoy,Loh Bhasam, Abhrak Bhasam, Mulethi..
Importance For Every Ingredients :-
- Antioxidant. The shatavari root produces three antioxidants: racemofuran, asparagamine A, and racemosol.
- Boost immune system.
- Ulcer treatment.
- Supports lactation.
- Hormone balancing.
- Reduce symptoms of menopause
- Giloy for chronic fever.
- 2: Giloy for dengue fever.
- 3: Giloy for hay fever.
- 4: Giloy for Corona-virus infection.
- 5: Controls blood sugar level.
- 6: Boosts immunity.
- 7: Improve digestion.
- 8: Reduces stress and anxiety
3) Arjuna:- It has various medicinal properties like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. Arjuna helps reduce the risk of heart diseases. It strengthens and tones the heart muscles and helps in proper functioning of the heart. Arjuna tree also has strong anti-hypertensive property and helps reduce high blood pressure
4)Vidarikand :-helps in managing Stomach inflammation (gastritis) due to its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It helps in reducing pain and inflammation in the stomach by reducing the production of certain inflammation-causing chemicals
- Alleviate inflammation.
- Control diabetes.
- Promote weight loss.
- Reduce cholesterol.
- Relieve stress.
- Treat a variety of bacterial and fungal infections.
- Respiratory Support. Promotes normal breathing and clear airways, while helping to remove excess kapha (water) from the respiratory tract.
- Lung Health. A rejuvenating tonic, this plant nourishes lung tissue and protects lung health.
- Heart Health.
7) Safed musli:- is a rare herb from India. It is used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and homeopathy. It is traditionally used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality, improving sexual performance, and for many other uses
8) Kasni :- (Chicory) is useful herb which can be used as a liver tonic to manage liver disorders like enlargement of the liver, fatty liver and jaundice. It works by balancing Pitta. The liver is the main site of metabolism of the body and Kasani improves metabolism by improving digestive fire
9) Makoy :-
- The juice of this herb is commonly used to treat fever & to alleviate pain.
- The juice of Makoy leaves is used in treating mouth ulcers.
- Makoy also helps in relieving pain in the ears.
10) Loh Bhasam :- Dhootapapeshwar Loha Bhasma is formulated to help in the treatment of iron deficiency and Anemia. The product is beneficial in the improving the immunity level of the body. It also helps to fight weakness and provides strength.
11) Abhrak Bhasam :-Being a powerful aphrodisiac, it also improves libido, treats various infertility issues and improves the reproductive health in both men and women. It also promotes cardiac functioning, controls diabetes, treats indigestion, enhances memory, reduces inflammation and thus improves overall stamina and body immunity
- Respiratory & Digestive Disorders. …
- Reduces Stress & Depression. …
- Controls Cholesterol. …
- Boosts Immunity. …
- Keeps your Liver Healthy. …
- Treats Skin Disorders. …
- Weight Management. …
- Treats Sore Throat & Cough.