Krusher Capsule :- A Systemic alkaliser
|Maximum Shelf Life||
- Impressive Ingredients List :- Sudh Kuchla, Satavari, Kaunch,Aswaganda,Akarakara,Safed musli,Bidara, Sudh Sheelajeet,Abrak Basam, Makardawaj
- Importance Every Ingredients :-
1) Sudha Kuchla
- . According to Ayurveda, the nervous system is controlled by Vata and an imbalance of Vata causes depression. Sudha Kuchla helps in balancing Vata and thus controls the symptoms of depression.
- It has antioxidant properties. .
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help boost your immune system.
- It may help relieve cough.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may help treat ulcers.
- It may help treat kidney stones.
3) Akarkara :-
- It helps to expel mucus from the respiratory tract due to its expectorant property.
- It aids in digestion by stimulating the secretion of saliva and other digestive juices needed for digestion.
- It increases the frequency of urination due to its diuretic property.
4)Safed Musli:- might help manage stress due to its anti-stress and adaptogenic activity. It also has antioxidant property which reduces free radicals in the body and minimizes the risk of oxidative stressinduced disorders.Safed Musli has a property of balancing Vata dosha in the body, thus reducing stress.
5)Shilajit contains fulvic acid and more than 84 minerals , so it offers numerous health benefits. It can function as an antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
6)Mica is an excellent protection mineral, as it is not only insulating, but its reflective surface also deflects negative energy and psychic attack. Because of its non-conductivity, it is also very helpful in creating a shield from electromagnetic radiation, and can be placed on a desk between the user and a computer.
7) Ashwagandha flowers have potent diuretic and aphrodisiac properties which is used for improving fertility and treating kidney problems such as kidney stones. The seeds, on the other hand, have anthelminthic properties and are used for preventing and treating infectious diseases and parasitic invasions.