Brand Name : Krushtone Syrup
Presentation : 200 ml
With having through knowledge on medical properties of herbal ingredients, we have emerged as a successful manufacturer and supplier of Ayurvedic medicines like Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Syrup. Available in 200 ml bottle, this Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Syrup acts as a natural remedy for medical complications like kidney stone. The special formulation of this syrup helps to alleviate urinary tract infection, renal colic and burning micturition. The offered medicine is also suitable for those who are going through dehydration problem, health complications caused by mineral imbalances and overdose of vitamin D. Free from adverse side effects, this Ayurvedic syrup is truly beneficial for improving kidney function.
Punarnava : 800mg
Gokhru : 800mg
varun : 800mg
kulath : 800mg
Giloi : 250mg
Pashan Bhed : 180mg
Kapur Kachri : 180mg
Palash : 180mg
Yavaksar : 100mg
Kaans : 70mg
Shar : 70mg
Ushir : 180mg
Dhaniya : 180mg
Rakt Chandan : 100mg
Why Kidney Stone Syrup ?
- A Natural Way To Treat
- Helps Dissolve kidney Stones By working on the surface of the stones
- Prevents Surgical Intervention Relapse
- Helps cleanse the kidneys & Helps Pass Stone Particles
- Helps protect the urinary tract
- Arrest Burning Maturation
- Treats Urinary stone with easy, and regain smile Naturally
- Helps in conditions of renal Inflammation & calculi
- Helps to remove kidney stones, Urolithiasis, Diuresis, Urinary Tracts Infection, Crystalluria, Dysuria, Burning Micturition, Renal & Biliary Calculi, Urinary Calculi
- Side Effect: No side effect in Normal Dose
- Dosage: Take 1 To 2 Teaspoonful (5-10ml) Syrup Twice in a Day or as Directed by the physician
- Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the syrup.
- Always complete the entire course of medication that your doctor has prescribed.
- Pregnant and lactating ladies ought to counsel their primary care physician before taking any medicine or wellbeing supplement.