OKRUSH CAPSULE :- For painful Fissures & Piles
|Maximum Shelf Life||
Impresseive Ingredients List :- haritki,Kutaz,Alua,Jeera,Piplamool, Nagkeshar,Bael,Vansh,Daruhaldi, Neem, Kali Mirach, Pepal, Truni, Saunth, Jimikand.
Importance For Every Ingredients :-
1)Haritaki :-Haritaki is particularly useful in traditional piles treatment in Ayurveda as it eases the bowel movement and relieves the pressure on the affected areas. It is also an Ayurvedic anti inflammatory and supports healing. The fruit Bibhitaki is also called Terminalia belerica.
2) Kutaz :-
- Prevents Dysentery:
- Treats Diarrhea:
- Relieves From Pain:
- Difficulty in Urination:
- Manages Diabetes:
- Alleviates Infections:
- Bleeding piles:
- Promotes Digestion:
3) Jeera is a very good source of potassium and iron which helps in building up your immunity system. It is also very rich in antioxidants and has anti-bacterial properties which assist in fighting off infection-causing bacteria. Jeera also contains a variety of minerals like magnesium, calcium, etc.
4) Piplamool :-It is most commonly used to treat chronic bronchitis, asthma, constipation, gonorrhea, paralysis of the tongue, diarrhea, cholera, chronic malaria, viral hepatitis, respiratory infections, stomachache, bronchitis, diseases of the spleen, cough, and tumors.
5)Nagkesar helps to manage conditions like indigestion, bleeding piles, asthma and joint pain due to its Ushna (hot), Deepan (appetizer), Pachan (digestion) and Vata, Pitta, Kapha balancing properties. It helps to promote good digestion and enhance your appetite.
- 1: Management of bacteria-induced diarrhea and cholera.
- 2: Good for digestion.
- 3: Reduces cholesterol.
- 4: Help in diabetes management.
- 5: Prevent skin infections.
- 6: Act as a blood purifier.
- 7: Help in scurvy.
- 8: May reduce cancer risk.
7) Vansh :-It is used for treating back pains, joint pains and other inflammatory conditions. The laxative properties of Vansh make it helpful for ulcers, wounds and inflammations. It possesses astringent properties and is therefore effective in treating infantile epilepsy
8) Daruhaldi :-It is also known as Indian berberi, Daruharidra, Daruhaldi, Darvi and Chitra. The plant is useful as anti-pyretic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-hepatotoxic, anti-hyperglycaemic, anti-cancer, anti-oxidant and anti-lipidemic agent.
9) Neem :-It is the oil obtained from neem seeds. Applying this oil on the affected area twice a day reduces pain and itching thereby reducing the probability of worsening the problem and simultaneously providing relief. It is used in both internal and external haemorrhoids.
10) Kali Mirach :- helps in weight loss by improving the metabolism of the body. It is also useful in managing diarrhoea due to its anti-diarrheal and anti-secretory activity. Kalimirch is beneficial for cough and respiratory problems due to its antitussive (relieving cough) and anti-asthmatic properties.
- Improves Lung Power:
- Cures Poor Appetite:
- Arrests Nasal Bleeding:
- Diarrhea With Blood:
- Heals Toothache:
- Purifies Blood:
- Pacifies Ear Pain:
- Boosts Cardiac Health:
12) Truni :-The trunk muscles play a vital part in any motion the body performs. They help you walk, maintain balance, and provide body stability. Improving trunk mobility and strength through a rotation exercise like this can provide general fitness as well as sports performance benefits.
13) Saunth :-Health Benefits Of Saunth | Dry Ginger Powder For Common Cold: Much like ginger, saunth is also considered a storehouse of nutrients that help boost digestion, aid weight loss, treat headache, promote gut health and more. Besides, it is also known to be beneficial for seasonal cold and flu.
14)Jimikand is an astringent with a pungent taste and hot digestive effect. Due to its thermal effect, it decreases mucus and wind while increasing bile and thus aiding digestion. Its consumption promotes a feeling of lightness and has the properties for improving metabolism.
Why Okrush Capsule :-
Okrush Capsule reduces the engorment and turgidity of the veins and venous capillaries it plays a vital role in hepatic disorders associated with venous congestion and portal pressure The laxative properties of Okrush correct the chronic constipation associated with hemorrhoids.