REXEL HERBAL SOAP :- FEEL FRESH & ENJOY
Impressive Ingredients List:- Neem, Tulsi,Brahmi, Chandan,Haldi,Chitrak,Jyotishmati, Kapoor, Vacha, Guggul, Aloe vera
Benefits For Every Ingredients :-
- Treats acne. The antibacterial properties of neem fight acne-causing bacteria, which helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.
- Pacify irritated skin.
- Fight signs of ageing.
- Tackles blackheads and whiteheads.
2)Brahmi :- When you apply Brahmi directly to your skin or with constant consumption, it enhances the skin’s complexion. This medicinal herb also aids cell renewal and regeneration. – It is well known for treating skin problems like eczema. It even helps in soothing aggravated skin and helps clear it out quite easily.
- It has anti-ageing properties.
- A cure for pimples and acne.
- It removes scars and softens the skin.
- It has anti-tanning properties.
- It can save your skin from prickly heat.
- Sandalwood can treat eczema.
4) Haldi :- Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. You may want to try a turmeric face mask at home to see if the spice has any positive effects on your skin
5) Chitrak:- can also be used for external purposes. It helps in managing various skin diseases such as acne, sore, dermatitis due to its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It also accelerates wound healing owing to its antioxidant properties and helps in the formation of new skin cells
6) Jyotishmati :-It works on scars and relievs dryness from the skin, as it heals and soothes the skin. The oil is beneficial for hair and is often used as a hair tonic. Application of Jyotishmati on the scalp, helps to reduce dandruff due to its antifungal property and thereby, promotes healthy hair growth.
7) Kapoor :- (Camphor for skin)
Lotions and creams containing camphor can be used to relieve skin irritation and itchiness and may help to improve the overall appearance of skin. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties that make it useful in healing infections.
8) Vacha :- What are the benefits of Vacha for Skin disorders? Vacha gives a glowing skin and controls various bacterial and fungal skin infections due to its Tikta (bitter) and Tikshna (sharpness) properties. Vacha also has good Ropan (healing) property and helps in wound healing.
The extracts from Guggulu can help boost the production of collagen. Collagen is the compound that helps strengthen your skin and also reduce the damage caused to your skin, making it smooth and supple. It also very effective in reducing acne if you have oily skin, especially if you have oily skin.
10) Aloevera :-
- 1 Helps soothe sunburn. Aloe Vera gel has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory.
- 2 Helps to moisturize the skin.
- 3 Boosts healing of wounds.
- 4 Fights skin-ageing.
- 5 Reduces infection and acne.
- 6 Lightens blemishes on the face.
- Aloe Vera for hair and scalp.