Brand Name : Rhumankur Oil
Presentation : 60 ml
As a prominent organization, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Muscle Pain Oil to our clients. It is a unique blend of carefully chosen and homogenized mix of various oils which are known for their special pain relief properties. Offered oil is particularly useful in pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, sciatica, cervical Spondylitis, stiff neck, frozen shoulder, backache, muscular sprain & spasm. We provide this product at the most reasonable price to the clients.
Each 100ml Contains :
Erand Oil : 16 ml
Sarson Oil : 16 ml
Gandhapuro Oil : 16 ml
Tarpin Oil : 8 ml
Til Oil : 40 ml
Nirgundi Leaf : 4 gm
Shatavari Root : 2 gm
Ambehalad : 2 gm
Chitrak Root : 2 gm
Katuvira Fruit : 2 gm
Karpura : 4 gm
Muscle Pain Oil : Quick relief from pain.
- Acute & Chronic Muscular Pain, Rheumatic & Arthritic Pain, Neuralgia, Myalgia, Lumbago, Gout Pain, Spondylitis, Tendonitis of knee, Bursitis. Improve The joint mobility. Muscular Stiffness.
How to use:
(Only External use) Apply liberally & massage Gently till the oil is absorbed in to the skin. Massage 2-3 Time A day.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
About Us :
- Herbal formulation for body pain: Rhumankur Oil is a specially formulated ayurvedic formulation blended with medicinal herbal oils, that helps in relieving pain associated with muscles & joints pain of neck, shoulder, back, wrist, hip, knee & ankle.
- The amazing blend of herbal oils is perfect solution for body pain, minor sports injury or in pregnancy.
- Fast & quick absorption: when applied, the oil spreads & absorb deep into the skin, and activates its ingredients to provides relief from pain with a calming effect.
- pain oil gives relief from muscle stiffness, muscle soreness, or any sports injury after an intense workout.
- Recommended usage: apply twice a day for effective results. in the morning after bath and in the night before sleeping or as per your physicians directions. Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin.