SHEWEL SYRUP:- A UNIQUE TONIC FOR WOMEN
|Maximum Shelf Life||
Impressive ingredients list :- Ashoka, Bala,Lothra,Dasmool, Chandan Red,Dhai Phool, Devdaru,Rasna, Nag Keshar,
Importance For Every Ingredients
- Help treat acne. …
- Ashoka Tree Herb For Gynecological Problems.
- Ashoka Tree Bark Helps improve intellect.
- Ashoka Tree Leaves in Skin Care.
- Ashoka plant Prevents Internal Bleeding.
- Deals with stomach swelling and inflammation.
- Ashoka Tree for Piles and Diabetes.
- Ashoka Tree Prevents diarrhea.
2) Bala :-All parts of Bala possess various medicinal properties, especially the root. Bala helps in managing weight by suppressing appetite and decreasing the urge to overeat. It also helps to manage blood glucose levels due to its hypoglycemic (blood sugar lowering) property
3) Lothra powder has various impressive medicinal benefits. It is a rich source of antioxidants which prevents the cell damage caused by free radicals and manages skin problems like wrinkles. It is useful in acne and pimples due to its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
4) Dasmool :-The benefits of Dashmool are as follows. Anxiety – Using Dashmool Kwath regularly, relaxes stressed nerves and veins in the body. Hence it is useful in strengthening the nervous system. Rheumatism – Dashmool has anti-rheumatic properties and hence useful in reducing inflammation in joints and lower back.
5) Dahi Phool :-
- Dhataki is very beneficial herb to cure range of vast diseases, it is used to cure diarrhea, piles and dysentery because it is a powerful astringent.
- Dhataki flower applied externally to relieve burning sensation of skin.
- Cough and Cold. Devdaru helps to control cough when taken orally. A cough is a common ailment which usually happens with cold.
- Asthma. Devdaru helps to control the symptoms of asthma and gives relief in case of breathlessness.
- Osteoarthritis. Devdaru is useful in Osteoarthritis.
7)Rasna:- is beneficial in managing arthritis as it reduces inflammation and joint pain due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is also good for kidneys as it reduces oxidative stress due to its antioxidant properties.
8)Nagkesar:- helps to manage conditions like indigestion, bleeding piles, asthma and joint pain due to its Ushna (hot), Deepan (appetizer), Pachan (digestion) and Vata, Pitta, Kapha balancing properties. It helps to promote good digestion and enhance your appetite.
Why Shewel Syrup :-
- Shewel Has Been Formulated In Regulating The Menstrual Cycle Bedide Being A Nutritional Tonic Which Provides The Necessary Requirements Serived From Natural Herbs. It Also Relivers Anxiety And Tension Of Depresses Women.