ZERK OIL :- A pain reliever
|Maximum Shelf Life||
How Used :-
Gentle massage on the affected part so as to facilitate penetration
Impressive Ingredient List :- Jyotismati, Nirgundi,Atsi,Shobajan,Gandhpura, Saral,Tailpurn,Kapoor,Yavani,Jatiphal,Pudina,Dalchini
Importance For Every Ingredients :-
1)Jyotishmati:- scientifically known as Celastrus paniculatus Wild (Celastraceae) is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda. The plant has shown significant pharmacological activities like anti-arthritic, wound healing, hypolipidemic, and antioxidant.
2)Nirgundi :- is an Ayurvedic herb, popularly used for all kinds of joint pains. Consuming Nirgundi can also reduce swelling as well as excessive pain. Its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsing and anti-oxidant properties help the joints recover their healthy state in no time.
3)Analgesic and anti-inflammatory: Gandhpura oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic, it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis.
4) Saral -it helps in relieving moderate pain and reducing fever. It is used in various conditions such as muscle ache, back pain, joint pain,
5) Kapoor :-Relieves Pain and SwellingOn the skin it acts as a counter irritant and is therefore used topically to relieve pain and swelling. It causes numbness of sensory nerve endings of skin, thereby reliving pain and inflammation.
6)It appears to work by relaxing the smooth muscles in the colon, which relieves pain experienced during bowel movements. It also helps to reduce abdominal bloating, which is a common digestive symptom.
7) Dalchini :- Cinnamon is also known to help patients with arthritis due to its heavy antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Research has found that cinnamon has the highest antioxidant activity among 26 spices.
Why Zerk Oil :-
- Control Inflammation
- Relieves pain and puts you in action
- Reduce Swelling and tenderness
- Promote Circulation
- Experience Free Movement without pain